Working within one of the largest providers of power generation you will be required to process all customer enquiries in an efficient, time aware and cost effective manner.
- Telephone customer support and administration
- Interpreting customer requirements to complete estimates within the acceptable timescale
- Completing all administration tasks in relation to the sales orders
- Handling incoming goods and shipments and maintaining stock levels
- Preparing estimates with Terms and Conditions ready to issue to customers and submitting invoices
- Attending departmental meetings and training courses as required
- Ensuring customer complaints are dealt with immediately and effectively
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Good secondary education
- Knowledge of Woodward products
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical, flexible and methodical approach
- Willingness to travel and work within a global team of professionals
- Able to work within a team or individually with minimum supervision
08:30 - 16:30 - Monday/Friday
£17,000.00 - £19,000.00
Interested in this position?
If you are interested in this position, please fill out your details below and provide a copy of your CV and we will endeavour to get back to you. We are also available during our opening hours via email or telephone and it is possible to apply for jobs by contacting us directly. We would be happy to answer your questions or offer any help!