Working within one of the largest Debt Recovery Agencies in the UK as a Trace Administrator.
You will be required to:
- Locating the contact details of high value and commercial accounts, sending trace letters to verify whether the address is correct
- Completing all work to 100% accuracy following the Data Protection Act and working to service level agreements set by the company and clients
- Liaising with internal departments to obtain further information
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum C grades in Maths and English at GCSE or above
- Good written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to plan time effectively to meet KPIs and deadlines
- Experience is not necessary as full training will be provided
09:00 - 17:30 - Monday/Friday
Interested in this position?
If you are interested in this position, please fill out your details below and provide a copy of your CV and we will endeavour to get back to you. We are also available during our opening hours via email or telephone and it is possible to apply for jobs by contacting us directly. We would be happy to answer your questions or offer any help!