Working within one of the largest Debt Recovery Agencies in the UK as a Client Liason Administrator
You will be required to:
- Respond to client requests for account information, by email or telephone
- Working with other departments within the business to ensure processes remain up to date and the business is always meeting client requirements
- Producing daily reporting for the area manager to provide visibility of workloads in the department
- Meeting productivity targets and standards set by the business and regulatory requirements
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Must be educated to degree level
- A professional and positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to learn and pick up new tasks quickly and accurately
09:00 - 17:30 - Monday/Friday
£14,000.00 / with reviews every 6 months
Interested in this position?
If you are interested in this position, please fill out your details below and provide a copy of your CV and we will endeavour to get back to you. We are also available during our opening hours via email or telephone and it is possible to apply for jobs by contacting us directly. We would be happy to answer your questions or offer any help!