Working within a successful Road Traffic Defence firm providing outstanding advice and representation for motorists facing offences at any level
- Communicate with clients and other professionals
- Advise clients on law and procedure
- Instruct barristers and court advocates
- Case Management
- Occasional court ad police station attendance
- Preparing and applying for costs from central funds (NTT Claims)
- Supervision of administration staff
- Complete relevant training
- Provide assistance with social media blogs and marketing campaigns
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Professional Qualification / Training completed (Solicitor)
- Competent IT skills including excel, outlook, word etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for criminal defence work
- Drive for business growth
- Ambition to join and eventually run a business
- Excellent time management
- An ability to work under pressure with an excellent attention to detail
08:30 - 17:00 - Monday/Friday
Interested in this position?
If you are interested in this position, please fill out your details below and provide a copy of your CV and we will endeavour to get back to you. We are also available during our opening hours via email or telephone and it is possible to apply for jobs by contacting us directly. We would be happy to answer your questions or offer any help!