To assist in providing all clients an efficient and professional level of service.
- Assist in the continued development of the Company through an enthusiastic and proactive approach
- Build working relationships with both Client representatives and Company colleagues
- Continually improve the Company through the volunteering of ideas, methods and procedures
- Achieve minimum call rates and quote volume targets on a consistent
- Responsible for a pre-determined portfolio of clients to achieve revenue targets
- Identifying, negotiate and fulfill customers areas of need for the services available
- Accurately record all information obtained in a pre-agreed format
- Distribute e-shots and newsletters
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Health & Safety plans, participate in internal audits
Required Skills and Attributes:
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a high standard of personal performance
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload when required
- A good working knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
- Flexible and reliable
- Ability to use own initiative and work autonomously when required
- A team player
08:30 - 17:00 - Monday/Friday
£26,000 (OTE uncapped)
Interested in this position?
If you are interested in this position, please fill out your details below and provide a copy of your CV and we will endeavour to get back to you. We are also available during our opening hours via email or telephone and it is possible to apply for jobs by contacting us directly. We would be happy to answer your questions or offer any help!