The ideal candidate would ideally be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, able to achieve a very high level of accuracy and attention to detail, capable of working under pressure to meet strict deadlines. Working within a precise and customer focused department, a flexible approach and committed to achieving daily targets
- Liaising with customers to agree design details.
- Preparation of and revisions to CAD layout drawings
- Preparation of production documentation
- Planning and management of multiple projects.
- Assist customers and colleagues on technical support
- Respond to customer queries, adhering to Customer Service Standards at all times
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Proven track record of excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ideally have knowledge of AutoCAD
- Able to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
- Methodical & structured approach to tasks
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to produce professional and grammatically correct correspondence
- Have a positive and problem solving attitude to all challenges
08:30 - 17:00 - Monday/Friday - (42 minute unpaid lunch break)
Up to £22,000 (DOE)
Interested in this position?
If you are interested in this position, please fill out your details below and provide a copy of your CV and we will endeavour to get back to you. We are also available during our opening hours via email or telephone and it is possible to apply for jobs by contacting us directly. We would be happy to answer your questions or offer any help!