Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analysing Information , Multi-tasking. Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and being a complete people person is one of the most important traits to have in this job. As well as a passion to help people and some very good manners you need to be a good listener.
Benefits - Engagement package including: Work Based Pension, Eye care, Access to Staff benefits portal upon completion of successful probation period, Employee of the month programme, Staff Incentives and regular Team Building Events, In house support, Opportunity to grow and develop.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information resolving product and service problems generally looking after and nurturing our customer base
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions
- Suggesting information about other products and services
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Being able to work in a team
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Friendly and tactful personality
- Good timekeeping
- Open minded attitude
- Being able to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Good computer skills
08:30 - 17:00 - Monday/Friday
Up to £16K (DOE)
Interested in this position?
If you are interested in this position, please fill out your details below and provide a copy of your CV and we will endeavour to get back to you. We are also available during our opening hours via email or telephone and it is possible to apply for jobs by contacting us directly. We would be happy to answer your questions or offer any help!