Sales Order processor, working in a busy manufacturing sales department, your role will be to liaising with the sales team ensuring all orders are processed in a timely manner, upkeep of in-house customer database and MS Office.
- Dealing with Inbound calls
- Offering support to customers on product information
- Pricing and quotations
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to confidently deal with customer in-depth at all levels
- Experienced in working within a pricing, customer driven environments, preferable but not essential, manufacturing or window industry
- Able to work in a team
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Friendly with a positive approach
- Good timekeeping, committed
- Able to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Excellent computer skills
08:30 - 17:00 - Monday/Friday
£16,000 per annum
Interested in this position?
If you are interested in this position, please fill out your details below and provide a copy of your CV and we will endeavour to get back to you. We are also available during our opening hours via email or telephone and it is possible to apply for jobs by contacting us directly. We would be happy to answer your questions or offer any help!