Temporary ongoing, permanent if successful in the position. Excellent company to work for and environment and conditions.
- Working on a busy production and assembly line, you will be responsible for the assembly of circuits and building boards
- Carrying out production/assembly activities to include, cell testing, pack testing, taping and boxing, offering excellent accuracy and attention to detail
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Manufacturing experience preferable but not necessary
- Must have experience within production and assembling
- Attention to detail essential, dextrous with the ability to work accurately
07:45 - 16:30 - Monday/Thursday
07:45 - 12:15 - Friday
Interested in this position?
If you are interested in this position, please fill out your details below and provide a copy of your CV and we will endeavour to get back to you. We are also available during our opening hours via email or telephone and it is possible to apply for jobs by contacting us directly. We would be happy to answer your questions or offer any help!