As part of an exciting transformation programme, we are looking for a Learning & Development Manager to join our rapidly growing company based in Stoke on Trent.
Experienced in designing and delivering training, you will have ownership for the service delivery for a new suite of training across the business, ensuring that we deliver quality design and learning outputs that are innovative and efficient. You will support the Training Team to ensure that we plan, monitor and maximise utilisation for individuals and teams to meet client demand and commercial requirements, while providing excellent customer service through employee engagement and development.
- Design and deliver dynamic and effective induction training
- Providing exciting learning solutions for operational roles that are focussed on driving performance improvement
- Design and deliver ongoing and refresher training across departments
- Design and deliver new training projects as and when required
- Project management of the design and delivery plans
- Ensure completion and quality of output
- Responsible for the delivery of large scale projects and programmes e.g new business
- Review existing and identify future training requirements
- Including qualifications and compliance with regulatory or statutory requirements
- Liaise with stakeholders within the business to ensure training needs are met and delivered
Required Skills and Attributes:
- A strong background in learning design and delivery of training projects
- Strong service orientation
- Strong business acumen
- The ability to think strategically
- Understand the underlying business and organisational needs
- Analytical and imaginative approach to identifying process improvements
- Learning industry experience is desirable
- Substantial learning design experience is essential
- A learning industry qualification (e.g. CIPD, TAP) is desirable but not essential
- Passionate about learning and development
- Professional, presentable and possess high energy levels
- Strong personal disciplines around work ethic.
- Personable and persuasive
- Possess excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Able to consistently convey the passion and desire to serve clients
- You will possess high levels of drive, ambition and confidence
- You will be a positive individual who is a fast learner
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
£45,000.00 - 25 days holiday
Company pension scheme and other benefits including:
Interested in this position?
If you are interested in this position, please fill out your details below and provide a copy of your CV and we will endeavour to get back to you. We are also available during our opening hours via email or telephone and it is possible to apply for jobs by contacting us directly. We would be happy to answer your questions or offer any help!