Working within a busy office environment, the Sales Co-ordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Creating quotations for Sales Managers to present to clients based on information provided - within a specified deadline
- Communicating with Sales Managers and clients
- Providing accurate product price information
- Maintaining reports and data regarding quotes required / completed
- Liaising with production department regarding progress of orders
- General customer service duties and administrative support (phone / email)
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Interested applicants will have excellent communication and organisational skills and have good numeracy skills and knowledge of MS packages including Excel
- Ideally you will have a proven background within a similar role
- Possess the ability to work accurately, multi task with a varied work load, off your own initiative within sales supporting role
- Be able to multitask, possess strong communication skills, word processing and excellent excel/spreadsheet skills
- Excellent accuracy and numeracy skills, able to deal with in-depth quotations details.
Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:00
Friday 08:30 - 16:00
Up to £18,000 (DOE)
Interested in this position?
If you are interested in this position, please fill out your details below and provide a copy of your CV and we will endeavour to get back to you. We are also available during our opening hours via email or telephone and it is possible to apply for jobs by contacting us directly. We would be happy to answer your questions or offer any help!