Working within the waste site. An excellent opportunity exists starting on a temporary basis and for the right candidate leading to permanent
The main focus of the role is overseeing a tidy site, sorting of waste, recycling of goods and positioning in various places across the site.
- Dealing with Fork Lift Truck duties, loading and unloading of waste deliveries
- Working to Health and Safety standards, you will have an excellent attention to detail, safe conduct and an interest in excellent housekeeping across the site
- Counterbalance FLT Driver role is partially unloading but mostly labouring of materials working in an outdoor yard
- Adhering to company quality procedures and health and safety standards at all times
Further duties include:
- General site tidying and manual labouring duties
- Maintaining and cleaning of the site on each shift
- General yard duties
- Loading/unloading vehicles
- Stock movement
Required Skills and Attributes:
- The ideal candidate will have a competent and in date Counterbalance FLT license
- The ability to multi task
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to follow and take instruction
This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly successful, Call Centre environment.
Monday to Friday – Rotating Shifts
06:00 – 15:00
13:00 – 22:00
Occasional Overtime on Saturday mornings - Some Night work to cover occasional peak or staff cover
A flexible approach to work load
Up to £8.50 ph
Interested in this position?
If you are interested in this position, please fill out your details below and provide a copy of your CV and we will endeavour to get back to you. We are also available during our opening hours via email or telephone and it is possible to apply for jobs by contacting us directly. We would be happy to answer your questions or offer any help!